Monday, March 28, 2011

Creamsicle

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is my '74 Volkswagen beetle project that I am building to show. I am currently finishing the bodywork now and saving money for paint. Engine and chassis are done. Its going to be pearl orange and white, hence the name "Creamsicle". My dad and I have been on this project for about 3 years and it will hopefully be finished soon. My dad and I love fabbing things and restoring these old cars and he has taught me everything I know.

Mod list(all done by us):
-3.5" narrowed adjustable beam with dropped spindles
-Shaved exhaust cutouts and front drain hole
-Pre'67 bumpers(older brackets welded in)
-Dual Weber 34ICT carbs with SCAT intakes
-Engle 110 cam
-Electronic ignition
-Bosch 009 dist.
-Lowered one outer spline in the rear
-EVERYTHING is powder coated(engine tins, chassis, suspension, etc.)

What I started with
Image and video hosting by TinyPic








No comments:

Post a Comment