Monday, March 28, 2011

Stuper Cheap SlamWagon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Well I'm starting this blog for all of my car projects that I am currently working on. This one is my '70 Toyota Corona Mark II wagon (RT78) that I received for no moneys from my grandmother. It was originally going to the scrap yard to make money to paint my Volkswagen Beetle that I am preparing for the show circuit but when I saw how complete and awesome this car was, I decided to try and put this thing on the road. I have only spent about $180 on this car so far and it is in good running condition. Needs brake pads to be road worthy. Has no title as of now so Ill have to bond it to put it on the road but whatevs. I just wanted to make this as low as possible and still be kinda driveable. If I lowered it anymore the driveshaft would bottom out on the floor pan and I would have to fab another panel to make it worth. I dont really wanna do that right now so this is as low as its getting. Engine is stock 8rc, interior is stock as of now(doing a CRX seat swap) and the springs are cut in the front, drop blocks in the rear. Its going to be a part hauler and work wagon for our shop so its not gonna be a super baller project like pretty much everything else I have is going to be.

Hope you enjoy!

Seats im swapping in this B.(dirty as hell)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spring Bucket Spacers I made to raise car back up after I cut too much coil.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment